Monday, February 15, 2010

Have you looked on Facebook?

I am not one to jump on the flavor-of-the-day social media (My Space, Facebook, Twitter) but I'm not a technophobe either. I have been on Facebook for awhile now and I'm finally on Twitter. I don't know if it will have a profound effect on bringing me prospects or readers or viewers or whatever, but let me tell you what it has done for me.

It has made relationships. I have met more like-minded "creatives" in a short time on FB than I have met in 20 years outside of FB. They are out there and they, like you, are looking for connection. I know every business, artist and entrepreneur is on Facebook these days and many for the wrong reasons.

The reason should be to connect, plug-in to your community, to share, to inspire and to be inspired. it doesn't take much effort and like most good things, too much can be a bad thing.

I highly suggest it though. C'mon and join the discussion! We need your viewpoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment