Monday, January 4, 2010

start one decade, end another

Hey! Thanks for reading this. I derive a great deal of pleasure and benefit form our almost-daily talks. I'm sure they aren't quite as beneficial for you, but thanks for being here nonetheless.

At the risk of seeming like a disciple, I have another Seth Godin clip. Two Years ago, Seth wrote this entry.

What is notable about this entry is the question it asks. It brings home the question of "What do you wish you had done ten years ago?"
Asked another way - "In Ten Years what will you regret not having started"

For me, if ten years came and went and there was no medium in which a GreenGates property existed, meaning I had not written, drawn, filmed, produced or published something in the decade from 2010-2020.

I hope it seems very unlikely to you that I will miss ten years. I did miss the last five or so, and that was my fault and I do regret it. So I can say from experience not to let fear or anything else stop you. Go be excellent!


('DiggThis’)

No comments:

Post a Comment