Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Crush It!" by Gary Vaynerchuk




Just got this book - "Crush It! Why Now is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion" by Gary Vaynerchuck. So far, it is really good. I have been reading all the "live your passion" stuff, which I am totally all about. I haven't gotten to the step-by-step instructions yet that are supposed to guide you to living your passion and using social networking to achieve your dreams, but it is a well-reviewed book and authors I really respect have recommended it (like Timothy Ferriss) so I am definitely giving it a chance. Gary Vaynerchuk is well-respected for being able to leverage social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
I'll fill in more when I finish it.

Anyone else read it? Thoughts? Opinions?




('DiggThis’)

No comments:

Post a Comment