Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Con Nooga 2010, Chattanooga TN




Con Nooga is almost upon us. It's February 19th-21st in the scenic city of Chattanooga, TN which is a great town to visit and live in and an even greater town for a convention.
What sort of convention? A multi-fandom type convention of all sorts of sci-fi/fantasy/super hero geek types.

I, personally can't wait and it gets rave reviews every year.
This year I will just be in attendance, but one day soon I hope to be an invited guest based on my prolific list of science fiction and fantasy novels and the roleplaying tie-ins for GGE properties.

That's the future. In the present though, I am looking forward to a weekend in the scenic city and having good times (and good spirits) with friends at Con Nooga 2010. Come get yer fanboy (or girl) on!











('DiggThis’)

No comments:

Post a Comment