Saturday, February 26, 2011

History

So, I filed GGE's annual report this morning. GGE has been in existence for almost 3 years! Wow...
On the one hand, I thought we would have more accomplished by now.
On the other hand, I have to give us some credit. We have a website, a blog, an ongoing serialized story, a contract with a publisher, three other books written, a comic book in production and a licensing agreement with a roleplaying game distribution company. We also have a newly inked deal with Alleycat comics to be the retail distribution arm of GGE properties.
I am mainly hapy that we are 1) still in existence and 2) making progress (even if it is slow progress)

When I filed my copy of our annual report, I saw a note from 2008 that read "start a GGE blog, not about GGE but about GGE and the industry as a whole. Talk about all the things we like as "geeks" Superheroes, zombies, fantasy movies, etc"

I would say we fulfilled that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment