Monday, February 14, 2011

Connection

Maybe a mistake to make a late night post, but I get pensive late at night. Anyone else do that?

I don't know why I feel the need to confess this, but I'm a pretty sensitive guy. I really dislike mean people. I really find hate to be distasteful and sometimes it seems like hate is growing when it should really be shrinking.

At times, I feel like my neighbors, colleagues, relatives, etc are more focused on who and what they hate than on the beauty of life and the miracle each one of us truly are!
It's true. You are a miracle. I am a miracle. The person you can't stand? Guess what, they are a miracle to and if they are not beautiful right now, then they have the capacity to be and whether they know it or not, they are exactly like they should be. As Pink says, they are f**cking perfect (and so are you!).

I really value everyone who reads these words. Not because I crave attention, but because I crave connection. It's what the internet has brought to me. I hope it bring something meaningful to you.

Hate is not meaningful. Not in a positive way. It's a destructive force.

No comments:

Post a Comment