Wednesday, May 19, 2010

News on The Forsaken

Good news! Got a contract on "The Forsaken" (GGE's Western Goth tale). I signed said contract and fired it right back. Now we start the process of deciding how much polishing is required and setting release dates and all that jazz.
It's with Wild Child Publishing, which is great for me. I admire them a ton. Primarily in the Ebook business, which appeals to my sense of "green" but if sales are high enough, there is a print option in the contract. I'll provide some mored details soon (along with my fervent hopes that you will buy and read the book).
I am always nervous for all of those things that can happen between contract and publishing, but I will do everything I can to please our new publisher and get "The Forsaken" out as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment