Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dangerous Kitchen

I wandered across a cool new blog today. This one is not about sci-fi or fantasy or any of my favorite entertainment subjects. This one is about marketing. I know...how boring is that? Along with loving all things sci-fi, I also like to write and create and I hope to continue to grow so that it will behoove me to understand how to connect with people.
So, I periodically read about marketing (not selling...big difference from sales. My kind of connection marketing means you don't need someone in sales).
The blog is done by a marketing firm named Dangerous Kitchen.
It's definitely a well written blog. Not dry or boring. Short entries so it gets added to my RSS feed easily enough without being too much of a distraction.
I definitely find it worthwhile. Maybe you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment