Thursday, May 20, 2010

Granton City Press

I may have posted about Granton City Press before, but eve if I have, do yourself a favor and check it out.
Why would you do that? It's an awesome world of pulp style adventure sprung from the creative mind of Calvin Daniels and there are some awesome heroes and stories coming out of there.
I have already pre-ordered my autographed copy of Black Wolf: Pulp Hero #1 (there are still 4 of those left of you want one)
The site is cool. The artwork is awesome. The writing is good. The music is even a sweet, edgy dark little tune (and I usually hate music on websites).
Maybe what I like most is that Calvin has created a shared world concept and protects the continuity of the world. Reading their stuff is like getting in on the Marvel Universe at the beginning.

Go on over and tell them Joel sent you. Calvin and his coauthors are great folks and the stories are just plain cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment