Friday, April 24, 2009

The weekend

This weekend would be a perfect time to steal some hours to work on your passion. Here's how mine will go down.
I will spend at least a couple of hours reading or watching some good fantasy, sci-fi, superhero action. Haven't picked out just what yet. Maybe I will go see Watchmen again.
Then, I will use that creative energy to dive into writing and hopefully get within striking distance of finishing "Insurrection" this weekend. I am so ready to finish this one up so I can start polishing. It is really coming together.
Hey! You should do the same thing with your own story, or artwork or whatever has been rattling around in the back of your mind. What? Haven't started a story or some artwork yet? This weekend is the perfect time to crank it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment