Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back from the break!!!

Didn't know I was going to take a break from blogging for a few days, but my vacation spot didn't have internet access so it made it a bit hard. Not a great excuse...I should have sought out a wi-fi spot and kept on rolling. I'll do better next time!

I did have a great meeting with Green of Green Gates and we did some company business and all that jazz, but THEN, we really got down to "bidness" and completed our outline for our current storyline. The working title is "Insurrection" and I am loving being involved with it. I can't wait to finish it. It has everything that GGE stands for: Action, sex, gritty settings, three-dimensional characters, dark magic, heroes and best of all Orcs like you've never seen Orcs before.

So that's what we are working on. Send us a summary of your project! We'll encourage one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment