Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Imaro

I am embarrassed! A fantasy series snuck by me while I was not looking! Imaro was published between 1980-1985, just when my interest in fantasy was really taking off! I knew nothing of it until I read this review of the fourth novel, which is finally been released (to much applause from Imaro fans every)

ALL PULP: FORTIER REVIEWS MODERN FORGOTTEN PULP CLASSIC!:

As it turns out, the title is a bit misleading. A quick web search will show that Imaro is anything but "forgotten".
So, I looked into this a bit and I found another review by Ron Fortier back in 2006 when Imaro was re-released.

So, based on this information, I simply have to read Imaro and the subsequent volumes! I will start with the 2006 re-release of the first book, Imaro. I will the move onto the other books in the series, but I am really looking forward to the recently released fourth volume (I used it's cover as the image for this post. The cover image rocks!)

As always, I'll let my dedicated readers know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment