Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alert: Life Changing Book!

So I bought "The War of Art" by Steven Pressfield yesterday. The best review I can give it is to say that I finished it less than 24 hours after I bought it. It is a short book, true, but that's not what caused me to voraciously devour that book!
This book is a life changer for anyone who has ever wanted to launch anything. It doesn't have to be a creative endeavor. Your "art" according to Pressfield is something only you know. The still, small voice in your head knows what it is and whispers it to you all the time.
The book is motivational in the extreme. It encourages to go, create, do, be, write, paint, sing, dance, act! Be the "you" that you are meant to be!
It's a little scary too. What will people think? What if I am wrong about my purpose in life? What if people laugh?
Read the book...all of those concerns are meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment