Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vampire Empire

I just read in the Raleigh News and Observer that a local writing duo had published a cross genre novel involving Vampires in a Steampunk setting. How freaking cool is that? The book is "The Greyfriar: Vampire Empire Book One". It sounds really cool. The authors are Clay and Susan Griffith. You can check out their blog here.
I love Steampunk and I love the fact that is seems to be on the rise lately. People are making some cool stuff into "steampunk" versions.
I can't say too much about "The Greyfriar" yet since I haven't read it, but it sounds awesome, it is by a local pair of authors (local to me anyway) and it is cross genre, which I love. The steampunk bit is just icing on the cake so I will definitely have to give it a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment