Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Musings

I am really excited about Thanksgiving! I love the time off, the food and the family stuff that goes with the Holiday!

So, I saw a clip of a slightly racy scene from the new Harry Potter film. Now those of you that know me, you know I have NO problem with racy. This one left me feeling like a scuz weasel though, because Emma Watson is officially hot!

I need to get some writing done! I am officially jonesing for writing something new! What's stopping me? Right now my best excuse is Grad School. That crap is hard! Who knew? Still,  I know any excuse is just that...an excuse. I have just as much time as anyone else, so I need to get my butt in gear.

Finally, if you haven't seen the trailer for "Your Highness", go check it out. Anyone who has ever played a roleplaying game should enjoy this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment