Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving! I love the food. I love the Macy's Parade. I love hanging with family. My family makes a whole weekend of it. We eat like pigs. We start our Christmas shopping, we drag out the Christmas tree and the lights and all that jazz.
I'm watching Michael Grimm sing "Try a Little Tenderness" on the Macy's Parade as I type this and I, like so many bloggers today, will take this opportunity to say something I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for (among other things) a country where we can express our art in whatever form we choose without fear of censure or conviction. It may not mean people will love it, but we can produce it.
I'm thankful for talented artists who I try and follow in my own life.
I'm thankful for my friends!
And I'm thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment