Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another hyperproductive day

What did I get done today? I did work out and edited one chapter. Other than that...I read.

Let me explain. I read several books at one time. Right now I was reading like 5 at once and I jump back and forth like changing the channels on the TV.

Then, all at once, I finish several books. Today, I finished:


  • Tough Sh*t - Kevin Smith
  • The Art of NonConformity - Chris Guillebeau
  • Unlimited Power - Anthony Robbins
  • I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell - Tucker Max
All served to be extremely inspirational, expecially Chris Guillebeau's and Kevin Smith's. I immediately when and added Kevin Smith's SModcast to my favorites and have been listening to it. It's not great, but it's good and right now, that's good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment