Saturday, September 24, 2011

My favorite throwdowns

So, I love epic fights. Here is a list of my favorites:


  1. Yoda vs. Count Dooku - "Much to learn, you still have."
  2. Anakin vs. Obi Wan Kenobi
  3. Obi Wan Kenobi and Qui Gon Jinn vs. Darth Maul - "We'll handle this."
  4. Leonardo vs. Raphael in the TMNT movie from 2007.  - Leonardo, "I'm better than you." Raphael, "I'm gonna hafta disagree with you on that one."
  5. Neo vs. Agent Smith. - "He's beginning to believe."
  6. Aragorn vs. a billion Orcs while Frodo escapes. - "Run, Frodo!"
  7. Superman vs. Darkseid in the final episode of "Justice League Unlimited." - Superman. "You don't know how long I've waited for this. A chance to finally cut loose." 
  8. Achilles vs. Hector in Troy
What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment