Friday, August 5, 2011

Bostonian

A lot has happened since my last post! Relocated to New England. Now, happily living in Boston surrounded by history and the spirits of quite a few successful writers (I am less than 5 miles from Walden Pond right now). I saw the house where Louisa May Alcott wrote "Little Women". Just a great environment. Of course, the winter snows are on there way, but nothing like grabbing a seat in a Boston pub and watching the Pats play.
So, my online presence is back (it took awhile to get all the logistics worked out) and life returns to normal, which sees me at the kyboard again only instead of an ocean out the window, I see a century old hospital-turned apartment complex, and just a ten minute drive to Boston harbor!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the new move, hopefully the snow won't be to bad... question is where did you move from... i may have missed that. i will sit and wait for my answer.

    ReplyDelete