Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mass Effect 3


Cranked up Mass Effect 3 last night and I was not disappointed! A return to The Normandy and some old friends like Admiral Anderson. Kaida Alenko showed back up! Awesome, but he gets hurt pretty bad.
Got Dr. Chakwas back on the ship and ran around with Liara Tsoni (still hot, in an alien way).
It was amazing to me to feel like I had met back up with actual friends when I started playing the game. I promise it's not because I am an anti-social reclusive geek, it's because the storyline for Mass Effect  and Mass Effect 2 were so immersive that it is a thrill to return to. Think of a great movie, but one that is very long and you get to influence the choices.
To be fair, I had the same feeling when I read prequels to "Lonesome Dove".
I can foresee a few days of power gaming as I attempt to save Earth from the Reapers (and hook up with Liara again - ok...maybe I am a little bit of a reclusive geek).

No comments:

Post a Comment