Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Iron Fist is taking all while to get through!!!

A little history:
When Daredevil first appeared on Netflix, I was instantly hooked. As a huge fan of the DD comic, the look and tone of the show really spoke to me and I DEVOURED it. Then Luke Cage came along and I devoured it even more! Again, I just loved the way the show felt. Jessica Jones was a bit of a stranger to me to be honest, but I love the how and the actress is amazing. My wife and I both loved that one!
Now, I know Defenders is out here, and I want to get to it so bad! I loved the Defenders comics, but first I have to get through Iron Fist.
Now, my fandom of Iron Fist comics is legendary. I love the guy. I always have. And I don't hate the show, but something is keeping me from blasting through it like I did the others. I'm not sure what the problem is. It is intriguing and I like the action. It has just become a bit of a slog. Now, I will say that later episodes have gotten better and better, so it may have been an issue of a long-developing plotline, which is fine.
Either way, I am a couple of episodes from finishing and then I get to dive into The Defenders!

As for the Punisher...never been a fan...but I will give it a go and we will talk about it here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment