Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hunter Prey

I wandered across "Hunter Prey" a few months back and added it to my Netflix Instant Queue. I finally got around to watching it.
I was absolutely stricken by the cool look of the movie, though the armor was a bit Mandalorian (for you Star Wars Geeks out there).
Still, the tech and the FX were really cool.
So, I looked up the director. Sandy Collora is his name. I had not heard his name, but I was familiar with his work. I don't know if any of you guys and gals remember "Batman: Dead End"...it is just the coolest fan film I have ever seen. It's just a few minutes long, but it features a cool Batman beating the crap out of a cool Joker, only to be interrupted by an Alien and a Predator. It is just darn cool. Sandy followed it up with a Batman/Superman meetup called "Worlds Finest".
So, this movie was also really cool. Pretty short, but an interesting storyline and a film I really enjoyed. If you have 88 minutes, like good sci-fi action and an interesting storyline, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. i wanted to see this, my wife started watching this and said heck no... now i am more intrigued that you liked it enough to mention it. we all see so many movies, sometimes we highlight the better ones.

    jeremy

    ReplyDelete