Well, it's important to write down your vision for the future. Why? Write it down, review it often, envision it, make it seem real to you and your brain will begin making sure you take the steps to make the future come to pass. Don't believe me? Don't take my word for it. Ask Jack Canfield. (If you haven't read his book, "The Success Principles" - go buy a copy right now)
So, what is GGE's vision? Here we go:
- We will launch a Yahoo group for us to discuss stuff with interested and like-minded folks (actually this one is done. Click here to check it out)
- Next year we will launch a website
- We will also launch an E-zine
- We will publish a property, or two, with traditional publishers.
- We will begin publishing our own stuff through a publishing arm. We will also publish a few submissions from other authors
- We will launch a graphic novel based on a property of ours.
- We will write our fantasy settings into a Open Gaming License roleplaying game and some modules from the macabre mind of Tim Green.
- We will launch another website with RPG support and downloadable freebies
- We will market some action figures based on our properties
- We will complete some screenplays and either sell them or work with a indie company to produce the films ourselves
- We will buy "Ghost Town in the Sky" and convert it to a theme park centered around our properties, like Universal Studios or Disney, but on a smaller scale.
- We will produce a relatively simple video game based on our fantasy property
- We will finally look into a monthly comic series
So, that's it. Now, let's see if I can bring the future and the present together!